The safety and care of your personal information is key to our service, so we promise to always treat it with the utmost respect. We take your privacy seriously and want to make you aware of the ways in which we use your data when you visit our website.
By using the Leading your Church into Growth website, you consent to the collection and use of your data as outlined in this policy.
What personal information do we collect?
- Personal information is taken when you email us. The only information we will have is your email address unless you choose to share more.
- If you phone us, we may ask for your email address and phone number if appropriate, so we can respond to your enquiry.
- We may receive information that you send as part of correspondence you send to us - e.g. an email reporting an issue.
- We receive a copy of the details on all payment transactions made for our resources.
- Your payment details are only revealed to Leading your Church into Growth staff in part.
- We use tools such as Google Analytics to provide us with further information about our website users that helps us understand how we are receiving incoming web traffic. The data collected through Google Analytics will include information such as what type of device and which internet browser you have used. This helps us improve how we present our online information to ensure we’re providing a good user experience.
- We use an SSL certificate to help ensure your personal information is kept safe. An SSL certificate works by encrypting your personal information, such as your password or credit card number, so if it was grabbed en route from you to us, it would be unreadable.
How do we use your data?
- We’ll use any contact information you provide to respond to your enquiries and correspond with you further if appropriate.
- If you opt into our newsletter we may send you emails with news and updates relating to the work of Leading your Church into Growth. You may opt out of these emails at any point.
- We may also use your personal information to contact you on any administrative matters.
- We'll also use and analyse your data in various ways to make our service better.
How we won't use your data
- Your personal data is private and protected by law. We will not share your personal data with another company or release your data publicly.
- We won't SPAM you.
- We won't release any of your private information publicly.
- We won’t continue to email you if you opt out of our email database,
The data we hold on you is limited to that which you choose to supply us with, and we ensure that your data is secure and handled with the utmost care. However, in the unfortunate event that a data breach should occur, we will contact you by email within 72 hours to notify you, following up shortly after with a more complete explanation of the breach and its extent.
We may disclose information to authorities where it is necessary to comply with the law.
If you would like any of your personal information withdrawing from our records, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to lodge a complaint about the way in which we handle your data, please contact email@example.com.
This policy was last updated 24th May 2018. We reserve the right to update this policy without notice.